Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Perfect Blend...

I love it when I see signs of this youngest child of mine growing into his own

God purposefully hand-picked the best parts of Joel and myself and blended them to make a wonderful little Jayce.

He is incredibly intellectual way beyond his years (dad); his attention to detail leaves one perplexed (dad); he has a very strong will that leaves me exhausted but comes in handy when under control (dad)

Underneath the layers of strong will, he has a heart of gold (mom); his love and care for another person is remarkable (mom); if he's willing to let his guard down, his light will shine bright to reveal amazing and insurmountable talent (mom & dad)

I wonder what he will be when he grows up. The world is his--I know he'll make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment