Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall Break-Day Two...

Okay, day two wasn't so bad. Maybe this Fall Break thing won't be so scary after all. Maybe, just maybe we will make it through to the end of the week without me being totally exhausted. I have to say that I am feeling just a tad bit happier with myself that I let the laundry and dishes go today to spend that extra time engulfed in the moments of my three boys.

Here's some of the highlights of day two...

Justin and Jayce started off the day with lowering Justin's bed to the floor to create their own indoor trampoline.

Then a little while later I heard giggling in my bedroom and found them doing this...

Boys definitely know how to take this bed jumping thing to a whole new level (or two...or three)!

That evening, it was SCARY STORY NIGHT. We set up a tent in the living room and each told a scary story.

It's funny how something so simple and FREE can bring so much fun to all my kids. We had a blast doing this and laughing hysterically at the things each one was coming up with as their scary story.

I love how intently Justin and Jayce are listening to Jacob's scary story.

1 comment:

  1. OK I'll keep this short because I tried to post last time and it kept reading error. Anyway, LOVE your new posts. You're such a great mom and that picture of the sun setting behind the kids is breathtaking. I hope you're making that into a canvas? WOW. I LOVE love your blog. I wanted to see if I could take that Wed. appt. I would take Monday but it's Kyler's BIRTHDAY- woo hoooo!!!! :) Hope that works? Talk soon

    ReplyDelete